This means that in normal and fair service, (and without incorrect or inappropriate installation or location), any product sold by us from this website only, should have no fault develop within a minimum of 2 years from purchase. Any fault that is found is covered by guarantee to be repaired or replaced at the suppliers cost, within this period. All warranties/guarantees do not cover out of pocket expenses or consequential costs.×
Reading lamps come in many forms and can be very confusing. With such a huge choice on the market, I recommend the Quoizel 7W LED Thompson Floor Lamp which addresses all of these important questions when buying a reading lamp.
· Q: Will the lamp give me enough light for reading ?
· A: Yes, the floor lamp comes with an energy saving 7watt LED bulb, equivalent to a 60watt normal bulb
· Q: Will the heat from the bulb give me headache or make the pages of my book curl up?
· A: No, LED bulbs are cool running and produce very little heat and are therefore very safe
· Q: Will I have to wait for the bulb to warm up to reach full brightness ?
· A: No, LED bulbs come on instantly at full brightness
· Q: Will the bulb last long ?
· A: Yes, the LED bulb will last 20,000 hours or approx. 20 years
· Q: Will I have to bend down to switch the floor light on and off at the cable ?
· A: No, there is an adjustable dimmer knob conveniently located on the floor lamp stem
· Q: Can I adjust the floor lamp to point the light where I want it ?
· A: Yes, the floor light has a head and arm that are both adjustable
· Q: Is the floorlamp good quality and well made ?
· A: Yes, this is a professionally designed floor lamp perfect for reading
To see our choice of Reading Lamps please visit our Floor Lamps section at www.oberoi-brothers.co.uk
For any questions or comments please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org